PONS Business School and ISDE have opened the enrollment period for the Intellectual Property and New Technologies Expert Course. This is a comprehensive two-month program that prepares for copyright and related rights protection and management within creative and cultural industries. The training also deepens aspects related to new technologies and privacy on the Internet.
This course is coordinated by our lawyer Violeta Arnaiz and taught by some of the best professionals in the entertainment law field, as well as various cultural industries, which allows the student to know and work first-hand with real cases and with a vision 100% focused on the work sphere.
- • Intellectual property: study of copyright and related rights.
- • Audiovisual market: TV, cinema and management entities.
- • Music market.
- • Other industries: entertainment, sports law, literary, gambling and betting, and art market.
- • New technologies: databases, domain names, arbitrage, privacy in social networks.
From 29/04/2019 to 18/06/2019.
- University graduates who wish to specialize in intellectual property integral management.
- Lawyers interested in specializing in this field.
- Professionals from creative and cultural industries who wish to delve into this subject from a perspective that combines theory and practice.
Intellectual Property protection has become an enormous challenge for public and private organizations around the world. The rapid advance of technology has multiplied the need for specialized professionals in this field, that are able to address complex issues in which creativity, business management and technology are constantly intermingled.
You can get more information about this expert course and also about the Master’s degree in Intellectual Property at PONS Business School website.