PONS IP, made up by PONS Patentes y Marcas Internacional, S.L. and PONS Consultores de la Propiedad Industrial, S.A., is a consultancy firm specializing in advising and managing the intangible assets represented by ideas and, mainly, their results.
Our company, specialized in the Intellectual Property and New Technologies field, offers its clients extensive experience and professional advice for the design and implementation of strategies for the creation, maintenance, and defense of their intangible asset portfolios (patents, trademarks, designs, copyrights, etc.), in Spain and abroad.
At PONS IP we seize the advantages of the latest technologies, to provide our clients with agile and efficient answers, and we maintain an active presence in the national an international public Institutions and Bodies dedicated to the registry, promotion, and defense of these rights.
As a comprehensive consulting firm, we anticipate the needs of any entrepreneur or organization, with highly specialized innovative services, and we provide global responses to their business ideas, with our main objective being to meet the needs and expectations of our clients and all stakeholders.
To achieve our main purpose we have adopted a commitment towards continuous improvement with Quality, Environment, and Technology Watch/Competitive Intelligence, which we seek to fulfill by:
• Establishing and achieving annual improvement targets.
• Managing our resources in the most effective and efficient manner.
• Directing all our activities and processes towards obtaining the best possible satisfaction of our clients' needs.
• Offering continuous training to our professionals, as well as fostering their participation and involvement in the improvement of our processes.
• Complying with the Applicable Legal Requirements and any other standard that PONS IP subscribes to.
• Using resources rationally, minimizing water, paper, and energy consumption, reducing the waste and emissions generation, encouraging recycling, and seeking eco-efficient solutions.
PONS IP understands how important the environment is in the long-term sustainability of its business, as well as that its preservation also depends on what the company can do to avoid deteriorating it or to try to improve it.
All PONS IP personnel shall act in accordance with this Policy and, for this purpose, the Management establishes:
• An integrated Quality, Environment, and Technology Watch/Competitive Intelligence Management System based on continuous improvement towards client satisfaction and environmental protection.
• Commitment to comply with the requirements of the UNE EN ISO 9001:2015 standard in all aspects related to Quality Management.
• Commitment to comply with the requirements of the UNE 166006:2011 standard for Technology Watch services offered to clients.
• Commitment to comply with the requirements of the UNE 14001:2015 standard in all aspects related to Environmental Management for the services offered to clients and the management of the facilities in which these services are performed.
PONS IP Management assumes the commitment to ensure compliance with this Policy by communicating it to all its personnel, providing them with the necessary training and means to carry out their duties, promoting the participation of all of them, and working on their motivation.