In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations and other applicable regulations, PONS CONSULTORES DE LA PROPIEDAD INDUSTRIAL, S.A. and PONS PATENTES Y MARCAS INTERNACIONAL, (hereinafter, "PONS IP", "the Data Controllers" or "the Data Controller", indistinctly) informs the User (the Data Subject) in a more extended manner about the processing of his/her personal data on the www.ponsip.com website (hereinafter, "the Website").
- Identification of the Data Controller
- o PONS CONSULTORES DE LA PROPIEDAD INDUSTRIAL, S.A. (TAX ID A-28750891) and PONS PATENTES Y MARCAS INTERNACIONAL, S.L. (TaX ID B-84921709).
- o Address: Glorieta Rubén Darío, 4, 28010, Madrid.
- o Email address: email@example.com
- o Contact telephone number: (+34) 91 70 07 600
- Purpose of the processing of the data subbject's personal data
- A) To perform the services provided by PONS IP, in accordance with the services contracted, citing, among others, legal advice on intellectual property matters; judicial or extrajudicial defence; the request, transfer, encumbrance, extinction, waiver or performance on behalf of the client of any other administrative act of registration processing in relation to intellectual property rights, including the filing of the corresponding applications by administrative means; data protection, new technologies, advertising and research and public registers.
- B) Manage access to the contents of the Website exclusively reserved for PONS IP Clients.
- C) Execute or apply pre-contractual services at the request of the User (Data subject).
- E) Sending of electronic commercial communications in relation to the activities and services offered by PONS IP.
- F) Management of offers and job applications in PONS IP.
- Duration of treatment. Retention of personal data.
In accordance with the principles of transparency, usefulness and limitation of the purpose of the processing, the personal data belonging to the User (Data subject) shall be kept, in general, for the time strictly necessary to comply with each of the purposes foreseen, plus, where applicable, the limitation periods for the requirement of contractual or pre-contractual responsibilities (referred to in the specific case of the purpose foreseen in section 2(A), (B) and (C) above).
In the cases provided for in letters D) and E) of the section 2 above, personal data shall be kept as long as the data subject does not revoke their consent to the processing indicated.
In the case provided for in letter F) of section 2 above, personal data shall be kept for a maximum period of two (2) months as of the date of receipt of the curriculum vitae by the Data Subject, unless the Data Subject authorises the retention of their data for a longer period of time.
- Legal standing for the processing of personal data
In the cases provided for in letters A), B) and C) of section 2 above, the legal basis that legitimizes PONS IP to process the User's personal data is the execution of the contract or pre-contractual actions, as provided in article 6.1.b) RGPD.
In the cases provided for in letters D), E) and F) of section 2 above, the legal basis that legitimizes PONS IP to process the personal data of the User is their consent, as provided in Article 6.1.a) RGPD.
- International communication and transfer of personal data
PONS IP shall not disclose the personal data processed to any third party, except at the express request of a court of law or at the request of the authorities of the Security Forces and Corps.
PONS IP may transfer your data internationally to countries whose level of protection is not the same as in the European Union. Specifically, to the extent required by the contract for the provision of services entered into with the Controller, your personal data may be transferred to countries such as China, Colombia and the United States of America, where PONS IP maintains commercial representation offices. Likewise, as a consequence of the services requested by the Data Subject, it is possible and necessary for us to transfer their personal data to other intellectual property agencies or specialized offices in order to comply with the contractual or pre-contractual services agreed upon. In these other countries where such agencies and offices are located, the level of protection for personal data may not be the same as in the European Union.
- Rights regarding the processing of personal data
The User (Data subject) has the following rights in relation to the processing of their personal data:
- • Right to request access to personal data;
- • Right to request rectification or deletion;
- • Right to request limitation of treatment;
- • Right to object to treatment;
- • The right to the portability of the data in question, and
- • Right to revoke consent at any time.
Such rights may be exercised in several ways:
- - By sending a written communication to the postal address of the Data Controller.
- - By sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The exercise of these rights shall be in accordance with the procedure provided for in the applicable legislation, whether it be the General Data Protection Regulation or the national legislation enacted when it is transposed into our legislation.
In addition, the User (Data Subject) may also file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
Date of last version: May 2018.