PONS IP made up by PONS Patentes y Marcas Internacional, S.L. and PONS Consultores de la Propiedad Industrial, S.A., is a consultancy firm specialising in advising and managing the intangible assets represented by ideas and, mainly, their results.
Our company, specialised in the Intellectual Property and New Technologies field, offers its clients extensive experience and professional advice for the design and implementation of strategies for the creation, maintenance, and defence of their intangible asset portfolios (patents, trademarks, designs, copyrights, etc.), in Spain and abroad.
At PONS IP we seize the advantages of the latest technologies, to provide our clients with agile and efficient answers, and we maintain an active presence in the national and international public institutions and bodies dedicated to the registry, promotion, and defence of these rights. As a comprehensive consulting firm, we anticipate the needs of any entrepreneur or organisation, with highly specialised innovative services. We provide global responses to their business ideas, with our main objective being to meet the needs and expectations of our clients and all stakeholders.
In accordance with the Quality, Surveillance and Intelligence Policy, PONS IP’s management undertakes the following commitments:
• Comply with the requirements of international standards ISO 9001:2015 and UNE 166006:2018.
• Define and implement an Integrated Quality and Surveillance and Intelligence Management System based on its continuous improvement towards client satisfaction and timely detection of new developments that may have an impact on PONS IP’s scope of activity.
• Ensure the adequacy of the human resources, methods and equipment used to meet the objectives established, as well as to carry out inspections and verifications.
• Offer continuous training to our professionals, as well as foster their participation and involvement in the improvement of our processes.
• Raise awareness and motivate personnel on the importance of implementing and developing a Management System as well as compliance with client requirements, including legal, regulatory and other requirements to which the organisation subscribes.
This policy is the framework used by Management to set annual objectives. It is reviewed periodically to maintain its suitability and validity, and to ensure continuous improvement of the Integrated Quality and Surveillance and Intelligence Management System’s effectiveness.
Last modified in November 2021.
PONS IP General Management