This Cookie Use Policy applies to the website operated under the domain 'ponsip.com' (hereinafter, the 'Website') by PONS Patentes y Marcas Internacional, S.L. (hereinafter, 'PONS Patentes y Marcas Internacional').
This Policy governs the use of the Website by anyone accessing the Website through any communication protocol (hereinafter, the 'User').
The validity of these cookies is deemed necessary to achieve these objectives. Under no circumstances shall cookies be used for any purpose other than those described above. The User has the possibility of configuring their Internet browser to obtain a better knowledge and control of cookies, and even to render them inactive or disabled. In the latter case, however, the User must bear in mind that such deactivation entails the slowing down of their communication with PONS Patentes y Marcas Internacional, the need for the User to reprocess their request for the provision of services or the impossibility of providing some or certain services contracted through the Website.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the User may revoke the consent initially given, as well as exercise the rights of access, rectification, suppression, opposition, limitation of the processing and portability of the data, by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Types of cookies used on the Web
The types of cookies used are based on the following functionality features:
- • Strictly necessary Cookies added by the owner: These are cookies strictly necessary to facilitate correct navigation on the Website, as well as to ensure that the content included in such website loads effectively.
- • Session Cookies: Cookies temporary in nature that expire and are automatically deleted once the User closes their browser.
- Consequently, the Website uses two types of cookies:
- • A session cookie, usually called MoodleSession, is essential. The User must allow their browser to accept it in order to keep the service running when going from one page to another. When the User leaves the platform or closes their browser, the cookie is deleted (from their browser and from the server).
- • The other cookie, usually called MOODLEID, is for your convenience. This cookie only saves your username and, if services are contracted, it recalls the ones the User has contracted.
- This means that when you return to the Website your name will automatically appear in the 'user id' field. Disable this option for greater security. Simply enter your name manually each time you want to sign in.
•Cookies to measure traffic on Internet portals: The owner of such portals uses Google Analytics cookies to collect statistical data on user activity on the website in question, and thereby improve the services provided to users. These cookies allow for the analysis of user traffic by generating an anonymous user ID that is used to measure how many times a website is visited by a particular user. It also records when the website was first and last visited, when the user signed out, and the user's territorial origin.
Disabling or deleting cookies
The User has the option of being able to allow, block or, where appropriate, delete all the cookies that have been installed on the local computer. Please note that if the User disables cookies, some of the services previously provided may no longer be operational.
PONS Patentes y Marcas Internacional is not responsible for the fact that some browsers may prevent or hinder the disabling or deletion of cookies. The user must ask the manufacturer or supplier of the Internet browser software for confirmation that the browser has the corresponding functionality, as well as a detailed explanation on how to achieve such disabling or deletion.